6.20.2009

new york.

Thank goodness for girls trips! Last Monday we decided to drive down to NYC for a little shopping day (ps Only 2 hours away! Who's coming to visit now?!). We seriously shopped our hearts out on Canal Street and had a complete New York City experience. We watched undercover cops arrest knock off purse dealers, smelt probably the worst kinds of stinky Asian food I've ever come across, watched Jamie step in nast pee water and a mini squid in her flip flops, ran through the pouring rain (and I mean RAIN), fell over when the Subway started moving, watched the 'Naked Cowboy' harass Ashley and Caitlyn, and ate at simply the best chocolate restaurant I've ever been to: Max Brenner. (Woot.) Thanks New York!!
Our new purses...shopping trip complete!

5 comments:

The Tripp's said...

Oh I'm so sad I missed out, and all your purses are so stinkin cute. I can't wait to go get me one!! Love ya megs

Chelsey said...

Aww so fun! I wish I was close so I could have come. Stinkin' California.

Mikael said...

I wanna go to NYC!! You shoulda met up with Jill! And your purse would be perfect as a diaper bag, it is HUGE!! I love it!

Callen and Kellie said...

We totally just missed you guys... that is too bad! Sounds like you guys had a blast! And we totally bought some of those illegal purses! The lady tooks us down into this hidden basement through a wall, it was pretty much the most hilarious thing ever. I wish I could've seen the cops bust them then!

Jill said...

Yeah you "shoulda met up with Jill"