|(Lauren at 1 week old)|
Then I realized...don't worry.
- Don't worry. You will sleep through the night again. Eventually.
- Don't worry. OxiClean will take care of it.
- Don't worry. When changing a diaper, don't think what its costing.
- Don't worry. If getting up in the middle of the night is the worst thing in your life, you're pretty blessed. Especially if its to spend time with bean.
- Don't worry. If she wakes up early, just enjoy the extra time together.
- Don't worry. If you need some you time, take it. Even if its wasting time.
- Don't worry. Sometimes you might go crazy being stuck in the house. For now, just enjoy the down time with the new addition and embrace the fact that you can get away with sitting in your pjs all day.
- Don't worry. I won't have to sleep with a towel up my shirt forever. (The leaking will eventually stop, right?)
- Don't worry. Even if she has a poop blowout right after you just changed her diaper. And changed her into her pjs. And gave her a bath.
- Simply stated. Life is too short. Don't worry. (Besides..how cute is she?!)