4.13.2010

huge yard sale.

Hey everyone! I'm having a HUGE yard sale this Saturday! April 17th. 8am-5pm at
256 Mohawk in Rexburg ID. I'm selling household items, pillows, picture frames, never been used baby items, cell phones (including a SmartPhone), an iTrip (ipod accessory that allows ipod to be played in car via radio), jewelry and other accessories, prom dresses, men and women clothing and shoes! Several items of clothing have never been warn! Brands including Abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, JCrew, Fossil, Banana Republic and others! There's a lot more so come check it out!

6 comments:

Callen and Kellie said...

well shoot, i would LOVE to come but it probably won't happen. sorry!!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

sounds fun! maybe we'll stop on by..my mother in law is obsessed with yard sales and yours sounds like a real winner!

BL said...

i would soooo be there. if only. but what is up with selling never been used baby items!?!?! keep those hun!

Mikael said...

I want to come! I miss you!!!!

Chelsey said...

NOOOOO I need to be there. I LOVE YOUR CLOTHES. send me pictures of anything JCrew or Banana Republic before you sell it, that way I can buy it first!

Melinda said...

Woop Woop! I will be there.