8.29.2010

any opinions.

Hey everyone! We are officially living in Provo and loving it so far! Ryan starts classes tomorrow and I've just been looking for a job (thats a different story for another time. I have got some interesting stories...but if you hear of any art related job openings in utah let me know. no seriously. please do.) We've been trying to get the house set up and organized and we're trying to decide between a few prints. Any suggestions on these? Urban has some really cool art. We want something really modern and urban looking. Oh and if anyone knows how to make an elk head look modern, those suggestions are welcome also.

6 comments:

Jacqueline Clark said...

I would say the elevated city and the whale are my favorites, and the cyclopes biker. :)

JaMie said...

I Agree with the girlie above:) But in honor of Rino Properties... do the rino one:)

Unknown said...

personal favorite: 3rd one down. The wrinkled city.

Callen and Kellie said...

i like the one with the floating cities.

TaitFam4 said...

I like the city, whale, and the first cyclopes thing. MISS YOU!

Mikael said...

what about all your AMAZING pictures? I'd say that could decorate a place pretty well :) and you shouldn't have problems finding a job, use your talent and take pics! You could make LOADS of cash!!! You are so good at it!!!