11.30.2010

I'm thankful.

I had the great privilege of hosting Thanksgiving this year. We had so much fun eating Ryan's tasty barbecued turkey (and countless other tasty dishes), playing Beatles Rockband (with Heather singing, "Shove it up your jumper!" and Logan yelling, "My fingers have blisters!"), standing in Black Friday lines in the freezing cold, taking the train to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square, and the typical McRae pastime...eating yummy treats while watching movies. It was so much fun to have all the family over and I can't help but reflect on all of the great things I'm thankful for.
I'm thankful for my family. Yes, even all of the dogs that go along with it. We always have so much fun when we're together. I love Ryan's family, too. I'm so glad we got to spend the summer with Kellie and Callen. We love you guys! I'm thankful for my husband who is fun, energetic, and determined. I'm so happy that he decided to go to Grad school, and I'm thankful that he got in when he did. I'm thankful for all of the amazing friendships I've been able to have this year. I love you all!! I have really learned so much about friends, and I hope I am as good to you as you have been to me. I'm so glad that I'm graduated and I have this whole new outlook on my life now. I have so much to learn and accomplish! The list could go on and on. I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! We all have so much to be grateful for.

No comments: