12.20.2010

last minute gift guide.

 For those of you who are avid blog readers, this type of gift guide/sweet things layout may be common to you. I just couldn't resist making my own last minute gift guide for you who are struggling to get your Christmas done. 
Check these out, then go get your Christmas shopping done already!
1. Circa Ceramics has some really fun ceramic dinnerware and kitchen accessories.
2. Check out this DIY portable fireplace from DesignSponge. For other DIY Christmas ideas click HERE.
3&4. CB2 has some amazing gift ideas like these fun mugs or chop sticks.



1. StoryByMia has some amazing calenders and cards. I LOVE these Eames chair designs.
2. Another StoryByMia design calander. Perfection.
    3. Smock. Beautifully designed letterpress cards and stationary.




1. ZenThreads. Guys and gals tees. Not to mention really great pillows and towels.
2. TieLab not your average ties. These are really great ideas for that guy in your life.
3. These are threads, I swear. Well, kindof. Anthropologie clothbound classics. These are a must.
4. TinyModernest I'm obsessed with Eames chairs. I know.

4 comments:

Mikael said...

I would get the ties... but I doubt it will be here by xmas! But LOVE that idea :) Thanks for these.

Ashley Aikele said...

Thanks for the shout out. I love the cool cups with the spoon holders. Perfect for stirring cocoa. Merry Christmas :)

JaMie said...

love the books! I want the whole collection, then I would have to design a room around them! That might get pricey:)

mid said...

https://economy.okezone.com/read/2017/03/23/320/1650118/tipe-entrepreneur-yang-jamin-kamu-jadi-pebisnis-sukses