1.11.2013

it begins.

I saw this and decided it was time for me to make some changes. I always push things off, waste time, blah blah blah. Since I had Lo I've been saying the words 'maybe tomorrow' all too often. Time to do something my future self will thank me for! I have a large list (I think the word Ryan used was 'ambitious') of resolutions and it's time to kick it into gear. Here is my thing--when I was working I always thought how much I could get done if I was at home all day. Now that I'm home all day, there is NO reason I can't get at least three basic things done everyday: Read scriptures, workout, and clean whatever is on the list for the day. Done. Besides that, I have organizing, projects, and art shows in mind.
So far, so good! Wish me luck! This won't be the last you hear from me!

3 comments:

BL said...

good luck! I know exactly what you mean. I'm trying to get my kids on better schedules. It seems easy cuz they are my main job all day but so many other things get in the way. I like the quote, thanks for the reminder :)

Callen and Kellie said...

It's amazing how quickly time passes when you're a stay at home mom! It never went this quickly when I was at work... haha

Kath said...

My trick for a quick clean up is the app (it costs though..)

homeroutines

worth every penny. :)
Happy adventuring!