6.03.2009

carnival

I've got to admit that I have seriously been slacking lately. I've been out here since April and I've only gone out to take pictures once. PATHETIC!! I can't believe its JUNE already! I have spent way too much time at the pool and not enough time getting stuff done. I've made it a new goal to get off my behind and do some photographing. I've always been interested in mixed lighting so I thought I'd mess around a little with it at a local carnival this past weekend. Here are a couple of shots I liked...

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Awesome pics Megs! These are pretty flippin rad. good work!

Middletonfamily said...

Super cool pictures! Hope you guys are having fun. Wish we could be at the pool with you guys! :-)

Rowbury Adventures said...

wow those turned out great!! did you get to play on any of the rides or did you just take pictures hah

The Rawlings said...

Megs you are so talented! I love these pictures they turned out awesome!!

Danny & Branae Porter said...

Wow i love the pictures meg! They look so cool with that blue blue sky! way to go they're awesome! :)

Mikael said...

I wish you lived near me and I would have you take my head shots, then family pictures and the list goes on! I LOVE YOUR TALENT!!!!

JaMie said...

Meg I love them! The middle one is my fav!! You are amazing.