12.10.2010

mindy gledhill.

So, as many of you know, I work at Justin Hackworth Photography. This past week we had an amazing customer appreciation party, with a private show by Mindy Gledhill. She is amazing. If you don't know her, you should. Her latest cd is magic. Yes, I am bragging that I got to go to this private concert, but the truth of the matter is, Justin's clients are some of the coolest, realest people I know. It was so fun hanging out with them and I'm so glad that I could have been a part of this really great night! If you want to see more about the evening check here.



Photographed by the one and only Justin Hackworth

1 comment:

Mikael said...

I LOVE her music! And adorable pic of you and your hubby, so cute!
I thought you were going to chop your hair... I was waiting to see!