4.22.2009

a yoga summer

Lately I've been feeling extremely inspired. I came out to Philly with a couple of simple projects and goals in mind but now I feel like I don't have enough time for everything I want to do! I have a million books I want to read, small (oh and BIG) projects I want to make, recipes I want to try, photography techniques I want to learn, and even perfecting a small green thumb (yes my tomatoes have failed miserably so far). One of my goals this summer was to get into shape and do a lot more yoga. I've been a huge fan for a while, but with school and everything I haven't had time to do it as much as I would like. One really great thing that I've just come across is this yoga video. It's Jennifer Aniston's trainer and she goes through the same workout she usually does with Jennifer Aniston. I know a couple of you are yoga lovers (Heather I knew you would like this) and that you would enjoy this workout. 


7 comments:

Lesli said...

megs you are always in good shape, what the heck are you talking about! I can't believe that you are already in Philly! crazy, but I hope you have a blast down there. This is serious if you ever come home during the summer CALL ME! at least for lunch, I mean this is it for us! ha ha anyways I am happy you have a blog now so that I can keep updated on your life!
I love ya megs, and decided that I always leave the longest messages on your blog.

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey Meg! Love the yoga video! I will have to start doing it.And Yes! PLEASE come and see me! If you need a place to stay, you can always crash at my place! We live in an awesome place and I have NOTHING going on. Call me!

Rowbury Adventures said...

ohh this makes me wanna try Yoga! hah i'll have to get my butt in gear and try this video sometime.. are you lovin philly so far!

Ashley Poulsen said...

Hi Megan!!

I am loving it our here! I'm taking online classes-so that is keeping me super busy. I love the video you found...I have just recently started yoga, and I'm falling in love with it!! Anyways, thanks for finding my blog...I'll keep looking on yours to see how you like Philly!!

Chelsey said...

Hey Megan this is Chelsey... from just about every photography class we've ever had! I'm definitely going to have to give the yoga video a try. I've been trying to get in shape this summer too. Trying being the operative word. Maybe we can help each other in the Fall as we go through crazy last semester BFA anxiety.

Neil and Meredith Larson said...

I'll have to try this :) I went to a yoga/pilates class right after Grace was born and I was totally shown up by all the 60 year old women there:0 But I guess the time is right for fab abs!

Mikael said...

you need to get into shape? You look in shape to me! But have fun with it!!